Monday, July 19, 2010

chillin' with no make up on


Knew she was a thug because when I met her she had a scarf on
5411, size 7 in girls
Babyface, would look like she was 11 with curls...

Talking to shorty made me wanna do something nice
Looking at that ass made me wanna do something tonight
And I know right when I see right, shorty looking like she tight
She bite, let her give a nigga the green light, we might.. 

I'm getting at shorty like what you need, what you want
Offer nothing, cuz I got you, must you front?
I see you with your baby father but it don't matter
Since you gave me the pussy, that ass is getting fatter
Let that nigga play daddy, make moves with me
I done kept it more than real boo, can't lose with me 

Aiyyo this chicken got me digging her moves, 'cuz she smooth
Win or lose, whoever she choose, it's the dues
Respect is not expected but it's given 'cuz it's real
Being neglected the norm, expect it, the deal
Lie, cheat, and steal for me
Putting something in a nigga's wig if you squeal for me
Kill for me, you still with me
'Cuz we get down like what
Told you from the door, it ain't all about a nutt
I'm gon' be fair, try to be there
We gon' see then, hit me with the question boo
That answer gon' be yeah
See there, something can go wrong, it does
Love'd it, Let it go
but it came back, that's how strong it was 

-DMX How's it goin' down

No comments: