Wednesday, July 7, 2010

eminem featuring rihanna

eminem and rihanna collaborated to create "love the way you lie." and let me just say, this is probably the first time that i actually like rihanna's voice.  this song reaches the depths of me.  this is the toxic relationship that changes everything it touches. and it doesn't have anything to do with eminem selling 741,000 units the first week of his album release.  the truth is that relationships have ugly parts and eminem has an uncanny talent for orchestrating the ugly beautifully.  


my favorite parts:
just gonna stand there/and watch me burn/but that's alright/because i like/the way it hurts/just gonna stand there/and hear me cry/but that's alright/because i love/the way you lie/i love the way you lie/i love the way you lie
i can't tell you what it really is/i can only tell you what it feels like
as long as the wrong feels right
and i love it the more that i suffer/i suffocate/and right before i'm about to down/she resuscitates me/she f.cking hates me


No comments: