Thursday, July 29, 2010

tell em why you mad son

ok i love lil wayne.  and i don't expect you to know how much i love him because i don't publicize it often. it's like i have a personal relationship with him in my head and it's sacred so i keep it in my head. anyway, let me tell you why i love wayne. cuz he doesn't give a f.ck. he's all about the art whether he has to get really high [cough syrup] or really low [jail].  he's going to say whatever he wants, in whatever order and whether you like it or not, he's putting it in the atmosphere. it's up to you to catch it.  i guess i can say the same about kanye, who i'm a big fan of. copped all the albums within the first week, in fact his first album brought me out of my 'i'm not buying another cd until some hip hop lyricism comes out.' i remember the first time i saw him on mtv, i was like 'yeah, he's gonna give me what i need and make it look f.cking amazing.' and i can even say the same thing about eminem.  he's been killing his baby mother, since the second album and i remember listening to the album in my room with my headphones on some 'i hope my mama don't catch me' type sh.t  she never did. thank you Jesus cuz that white boy says some sh.t.  anyway these three rappers hold a little space in my heart, they give me the edge us cute girls need. some guys think it's very weird that i can spit any bars, yet alone wayne, eminem, kanye & let's not forget jay-z, biggie, nas, t.i, the list goes on and actually sound decent watch out nicki  but nonetheless i'm just saying. if you're about the art, i'm with you. now the cough syrup? that's your thing playa.

No comments: