Wednesday, July 28, 2010

finish this sentence 2.

i did something like this a while back. click here to see if anything's changed.

I would like...to change the world
But I need...to change myself
I believe...pretzels and spaghetti are comfort foods not together though
I wish...I was better at lying
I'd rather...sleep and do nothing than be awake doing nothing
Sometimes friends...become family
I can't remember...how I fell in love
I can't forget...that I did though
We...are f.cking this all up
He...doesn't know me,
She...wishes she did and
It...bothers me all the time
God willing...I'm writing a book for each life I've lived, at least one, at most three
My tattoo...is going to be with me forever even if he isn't
Inspiration comes...from everywhere but not from everyone
It feels like God...hears me but certainly doesn't want to
My favorite picture is...a sonogram
I don't know...when I'll stop looking for a job, even after I have one
A genie...should grant more than three wishes
Emotions...are the best authors
Wild horses...eventually stop running
Broken promises...make somebody happy, I'm convinced
Kissing me...is like telling my soul a secret
Suicide...isn't the only sin
Facebook...is the devil's invention
I don't...like liars but I understand them
The truth...doesn't set you free until you set it free first

No comments: