Wednesday, July 21, 2010

in those jeans

wave your panties in the air like you just don't care!
nah.
i'm joking.
what i meant to say was this.
there are some of us who walk around with our panties in our hands instead of hearts
flopping around our untouchables like they're not delicates
wondering who will take them for a spin.
i'm the type to just leave my panties at home altogether
that way you don't have to take them off
save us both the trouble
you see, when i walk out the door with those stilettos on, this hair pressed
and makeup so natural that even adam wants a bite
i know full well that you will not be getting these panties
nope, you don't get to lick the lace with a mouth full of lies
and you don't get to finger the silk with your dirty fingernails for your dirty deeds
you don't get to ring them out of my wetness for a dry performance
so i leave those panties at home where my heart is
knowing i'm gonna come back to him when i'm too tired to club but not exhausted for love
i leave those panties at home because i know my heart is in my vagina
and if it doesn't make sense that's because my anatomy is grey
so f.cking you will only end up f.cking me and before i know it
i'll end up pregnant with a seed for a tree i can't climb
i leave those panties at home because they were never on sale which is a reminder to every open wallet that i cannot be bought out of my fidelity, out of my monogamy, out of my 'this p.ssy's so good that the market dropped when they did'
i'm just saying, these panties have a name on it....and it ain't victoria.

No comments: